Many of you have watched my journey and the evolution of it unfold across the past four years since I left advertising and became an entrepreneur, coach and self-improvement expert. When I first met with a coach, what I told her is that I wanted a new life. Mission accomplished, ten-fold. And I’m so glad for it all.
As you may have seen if you get messages from me in your inbox, I’m days away from completing my Master Training in NLP – a training in neuroscience that allows me to help you move the blocks and limiting beliefs that keep you stuck so you can get out of the way of your own happiness and come into deeper connection with yourself. (You can learn more and book a session here.) I consider it a magical elixir for getting the life, relationships, confidence, body, success, and balance that you seek, by continuously going to the source of the decision-making process guiding your actions – your unconscious mind.
- a deep longing inside for more than what you’re experiencing in your life
- a slowly creeping depression that leaves a dark cloud over your life more often than not
- a frustration that you’re not “there” yet (wherever “there” is)
- an endless search for something to fill a happiness void…food, new clothes, a partner, vacation, a new job
- a feeling that you are “phoning in life” or that it is passing you by insignificantly
- a disconnection from what makes you feel happy and whole and loving and giving
- chronic illness. weight or pain that compromises your health or body
- boredom, anger, sadness or loneliness that keep you feeling alone or separate from love
This is what it feels like to be deficient in a spiritual side of you that connects to something deeper, larger, greater than you.
It’s my experience that most of us have felt this lack, this sadness and this dissatisfaction that I described above at one time or another and when we do, we hide it. And yet we all go through it.
We crave more, but feel less, and it’s because we are endlessly searching for what is already within us, but that we have disconnected from, or don’t want to feel, or don’t have time to bother with.
This is what’s missing in the world today and it’s my mission to help my clients to connect to themselves and to life with consciousness, compassion and love so they can feel whole, happy and alive.
So you can feel loved and alive from the inside out.
I honor the part of you that is deeply craving more and I welcome you to continue tapping into the journey that is unfolding for you here.
Book a session with Christine here.