I’ve started a little list of my advice for my future children and wanted to share a few of the things on there with you. Enjoy and feel free to add your own!!
1. Don’t be a flake. If you have no intentions of being somewhere, say so. Otherwise, appreciate that someone truly wanted you there and be as present as you can in the situation.
2. Find something you’re deeply passionate about. Life is meaningless if there’s nothing you truly burn for. Passion is what makes you different from everyone else around you!
3. Take risks. Playing it safe is boring. On your deathbed, will you be proud that you never took that skydiving course or traveled to see the Eiffel Tower? I highly doubt it.
4. Don’t take yourself too seriously; life is supposed to be fun. Being able to laugh at yourself is a skill that many lack, but it will serve you well in developing your self confidence.
5. SMILE! There is nothing more attractive than someone who shares their smile with others.